Magnetic Liquid Gage provides one of the safest and most economical solutions to measure and control your level measurement needs. A few of their offerings are:
- Magnetic Liquid Level gauges
- Magnetostrictive Transmitters
- Magnetic Point Level Indicators
- Lube Oil Indicators Float Switches
- Tank Bridals/ Seal Pots
- Magnetic Sight Flow Indicators
Magnetic Liquid Level Gauge
- Lower Installation Costs.
- One piece Mag-Gage™ is easily installed. It does not require multiple tank connections or expensive piping required with sight glasses.
- All Material used for pressure containment shall meet ASME/ANSI standards.
- For Extreme Pressures and Temperatures Schedule 80 or Schedule 160 will be used per ASME/ANSI code.
- Branch connections are reinforced with O-Let’s 600# ANSI and above
- Non-invasive transmitter.
- Level sensor is a network of Reed Switches and resistors contained in a heavy wall stainless steel pipe, and is mounted parallel with the gauge chamber.
- Level transmitter takes change in resistance from the level sensor, and is field rangeable to provide a full scale output over any portion of the span.
Magnetic Sight Flow Indicator
- The C-FLO 360 is constructed of non-magnetic material, available with flanged, threaded or butt-weld process connections.
- A turbine with magnetic assembly is located inside the flow chamber.
- The 360-degree rotating indicator contains its own magnetic assembly, which interlocks with the turbine through the flow chamber.
- As the turbine spins with the flow, the indicator will spin via magnetic attraction.
- Liquid or gas.
- Maintenance free.
- ANSI/ASME rated.
- Mounts at any angle.
- 360 degree visibility.
- No need for wipers or flappers.
- Can be seen from 200 feet plus.
- No process in contact with glass.
- Replaces conventional glass sight flows.
- Safer for personnel and the environment.
- Performs in extreme pressures and temperatures.