ABOUT GALLI & CASSINA
Situated in Italy, Galli&Cassina specializes in high quality lubricated and non-lubricated plug valves. Some of the types of their plug valves are:
- Pressure Balanced “Full Bore”
- Two Way Pressure Balanced
- Two Way Full Jacketed
- PTFE Sleeve
- Multi-Port-Three-Four Way
- Two Way Standard Type
- Double Block and Bleed
- Actuated Valve
Lubricated Plug Valve
- The lubrication of the plug can be done any time when it is necessary to guarantee the tightness of the valve, even when the valve is in service.
- During valve rotation, open/close or reverse, each groove is insulated from the rest of lubricant system, thus avoiding any possibility of lubricant leakage into the line.
Pressure Balanced Full Bore Plug Valve
- Can be used in critical services such as slurries and mining, or in piggable gas pipelines.
- Equal to the adjacent pipe area – allows for the same fluid velocity inside the valve, as in the pipeline.
- The valve’s turning and sealing ability is guaranteed by the lubricant/sealant system.
Double Block and Bleed
- Savings in weight, space and installation time.
- Reduction of leak paths to atmosphere, therefore reducing the risk of the potential hazards this entails.
- Cavity venting is provided by either a ball or globe OS&Y vent valve so that trapped pressure between the two isolation valves is safely vented.
- Two plugs in one body with highly flexible design.