ABOUT CASHCO, INC.
Operating from Ellsworth, Kansas, Cashco provides expertise in self-contained regulators, control valves, and tank vapor systems since 1920. Cashco purchased the assets of Valve Concepts, Kaye & MacDonald, and Sensiflo to add a variety of products to their esteemed company. A few of Cashco’s products and features are:
- Regulators (Reducing, Back Pressure)
- Cryogenic, High Capacity and Exotic Materials
- General Purpose Control Valves
- Globe Rotary Control Valves
- Tank Blanketing / Vent Valves Pressure / Vacuum Vents/Flame Arrestor
- Thermal Trip Valves
- Replacements for F-F of 14” Regulators
- Teflon Lined Globe Control Valves
1078(Tank Blanketing Valve)
- Use on atmospheric and low-pressure storage tanks.
- Available in aluminum, carbon steel, 316 stainless steel or corrosion resistant fiberglass.
- Can easily be field converted to a vacuum only vent or a pressure/vacuum vent with pipe away.
- Can either be direct acting or pilot operated.
Ranger QCT (Rotary Globe Control Valve)
- Universal control valve that is applicable in most control valve applications, especially steam.
- Provides longer life on difficult services where conventional ball or globe control valves have problems with body or trim wear.
- Provides noise control for gaseous service, and cavitation and flashing control for liquid service.
- Able to withstand temporary distortions due to “thermal shock” without compromising continued control of the process.
DA1 (Pressure Reducing Regulator – High Pressure)
- High performance, spring operated, flow-to-open pressure reducing regulator with internal pressure balancing piston-cylinder.
- Provides high flow capacity and high pressure drop capability.
- Performance approaches that of competitive pilot-operated designs in the basic construction.
- Applied primarily in clean gaseous or liquid services.
- Truly a “DO-ALL” pressure regulator.
3100 (Pressure/Vacuum Vent)
- Designed for use on atmospheric and low-pressure storage tanks where pressure and vacuum relief is required.
- Weight loaded pallets in the vent housing allow the intake of air and the escape of vapors as the tank breathes due to thermal changes and product movement in and out of the tank.
- The pallets open and close to permit in breathing and out breathing necessary to maintain the tank pressure within permissible limits to avoid damage to the tank.